LOOKING FLY!


One of my favorite things about blogging is getting all the wonderfully kind comments from my fellow bloggers. It's so encouraging to have people give you encouragement and positive critique. So to all of you who have left such lovely comments, a huge THANK YOU to you! You all give me a reason to continue my blogging adventures!

If you've been following my blog, you may have noticed that I recently gave it a makeover. I went from a 3-column format to a 2-column format, which I think made my blog look a little less busy and cluttered...simple is always better right? I also chose a different background and banner to fit the spring/summer season. Plus, I just LOVE the color scheme. One of my uber-favorite bloggers, Lemonade Makin' Mama, left me the sweetest comment about my blog's new look:

"Okay your blog is looking FLY! I'm loving all the pretty colors and fun!"


Maybe it's just me, but I find it so cool to have my blog, which is basically an extension of myself, referred to as FLY. It's such a retro way of saying YOU'RE FABULOUS! So thanks to you Lemonade Makin' Mama, for making my day FLY as can be!


Now I have to give credit where credit is due. I owe a big THANKS A MILLION to Megan over at SHABBY BLOGS, who loves us bloggers so much that she creates amazing backgrounds, buttons, banners, and other FLY blog stuff, and she lets us use them for FREE! I don't know about you, but FREE is my favorite F-word ever (well, after the word FUDGE that is). It's really thanks to her creative genius that I was able to achieve such a FLY look on my blog. So if you're looking for a way to vamp up your blog, go check out all the free stuff she has made available. It's really priceless what she has to offer. Just click the button above and it'll take you to free blog design heaven!

I'd love for you to share with me:
Have you ever received a blog post comment that totally made your day?

*rainbow photo courtesy of this SITE

7 blissful whispers...:

Lisa Anne said...

Every comment I get good or bad makes my day. It means people actually read the crap I write. Good or Bad comments, love em all.

Lisa Anne said...

Every comment I get good or bad makes my day. It means people actually read the crap I write. Good or Bad comments, love em all.

kelly said...

This is my first visit, but your blog looks beautiful. great work!

Aunt of 14 said...

I love comments, period. SO I understand the feeling!

Your blog looks really good!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I do love your blog makeover. It feels whimsical and carefree and fun!

I have gotten some really sweet comments on my blog. They really make my day!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I'm just sitting here giggling now... You are the cutest thing.

Joanna Jenkins said...

FREE?!?!?! That is so nice. I'll check her out, but honestly, I'm pretty plain vanilla-- translation-- playing with the layout scares me.

I'm lucky to have gotten some really, really nice comments on my blog. They really warm my heart.

Your blog is looking FLY! I like that term :-)

jj