I think I'm getting the hang of this Paper Crafting thing...


Is it weird that I love paper? I mean, I really do! My husband thinks it's a little strange for me to go ga-ga over something so simple. I honestly can't tell you why I like it so much, I only know that I do. I love all kind! You should see how I go nuts at the crafts store when I'm in the scrapbook paper section, just looking at all the beautiful designs and dreaming of what I can do with them. I also LOVE stationary. I think that started when I was a kid growing up in the Philippines, and Hello Kitty was all the rage. My sisters and cousins and I all collected Hello Kitty stationary, and I guess it stuck with me all my life.

Any-hoo, I've been very preoccupied with this whole paper crafting thing. I've been churning out scrapbook pages several times a week, and I'm now venturing into making cards. I've made a few in the past, but I didn't really put as much effort into it as I have been lately. I don't have pics yet of all the projects I've completed, but I did take pics of one that I was particularly proud of. This is a graduation card for a very lovely graduate, Kim, who is the also the daughter of my bestest friend, Lisa. I chose the color scheme because she loves pink, and also because it was very vibrant. Hope you like 'em!

Front view...


Detail view of the "diploma" I constructed by rolling up some white paper
and wrapping a small strip of hot pink around it.

Wouldn't YOU have just loved getting your diploma wrapped in a hot pink ribbon?
Photobucket

1 blissful whispers...:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I love the colors! You're so talented.