Worldess Wednesday: Cowboys Edition

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! The pictures I post for this meme all have a story (usually a hiliarous one) to it, but instead of telling you that story, I'd love for you to tell me what you think would be a great caption for the photo(s). I know, it sounds like I'm asking you to do work. But hey, it'll be fun! And join me.... just grab the button on my sidebar and start your own Wordless Wednesday series!

Photobucket

What do you think this photo says?
Please, do tell!
Photobucket

5 blissful whispers...:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

How cute they both are!!

Life with Kaishon said...

Oh my goodness. This made me laugh and laugh!

Giddy Up! : )

Cheryl said...

Two-point loss for the adult for stepping over the penalty line!

Just stopping by to thank you for your comment on my post. Very nice to meet you, your blog, and your upstart of a photo blog!

Erin said...

OMG that is so funny! My boys need a couple of those!

YEEE HAWWW

Baby Sweetness said...

oh no, the photo didn't come up!