Wordless Wednesday: "Air Head" Edition

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! The pictures I post for this meme all have a story (usually a hiliarous one) to it, but instead of telling you that story, I'd love for you to tell me what you think would be a great caption for the photo(s). I know, it sounds like I'm asking you to do work. But hey, it'll be fun! And join me.... just grab the button on my sidebar and start your own Wordless Wednesday series!
What do you think this photo says?
Please, do tell!
Photobucket

10 blissful whispers...:

Scrappy Girl said...

You might be a redneck if you try to make a deposit instead of a withdrawl at the air machine.

Aunt of 14 said...

Is my butt big enough? Do I need more air?

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Looks like he needed to blow off some hot air. Stopping by from SITS!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

10 seconds to launch!

10 9 8 7....

Joanna Jenkins said...

Be careful or you'll pop!
Very funny.
jj

DysFUNctional Mom said...

I think he's trying to become an air head! haha

Unknown Mami said...

Wait, I thought this was supposed to make my voice sound funny!

Lisa Anne said...

I'm too busy laughing to think about it. He looks like he's about to explode. it's not helium, you won't speak like a chipmonk. lol

Lisa Anne said...

I think I'd blog about on my blog if you were the ultra tourist and had pictures of DUFF from Charm City cakes. LOL

carma said...

"Does this make me look sexy?"