Rediscovering...

Unknown Mami

It had been a while since I'd traveled into downtown Charm City, and a recent trip to Port Discovery was the perfect opportunity to take a few pics of my City. Granted they weren't taken on a Sunday, I'm still very happy to share them with you as a part of UNKNOWN MAMI'S very fun meme....



The last two building photos were actually taken by me as I was riding in the passenger seat of the car, with hubby driving us home. I'm not sure what possessed me to do it, but I decided to roll down my window and start snapping some photos, very tourist-like, he he! So enjoy my "touristy" photos of some great buildings in downtown Baltimore.
STAY TUNED!...I will soon be posting pictures of Jeromy having a blast at Port Discovery.

COMING SOON to a theater near you: MY PHOTO BLOG! Thanks to the encouragement of many, I've decided to just do it. Now all I have to do is come up with a cute, witty, and smart blog name...any ideas?
Photobucket

14 blissful whispers...:

BLOGitse said...

Thanks for sharing!
Happy SIMC!

BLOGitsePHOTOS

Life with Kaishon said...

It looks like a great place! Glad you could have a fun outing!

Sonya said...

Fantastic photos..espically the last two!

ria said...

FANTASTIC> i love the last photo the best.
http://affamilycabral.blogspot.com/

Frau said...

Great photos! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

Love the different perspectives! And it's always fun to be be a tourist in your own city!

Happy SIMC!!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Those are really good pictures. You've got a great eye!

Jules said...

Those are great pics. Love the perspective and they are awesome in black and white. Great choice!

Joanna Jenkins said...

You have a good eye for photos! Can't wait to see your new photo blog!

Have a great week,
jj

Mrs4444 said...

Your "touristy" photos are great! :)

mimbles said...

I like the angle on that last photo, great shot!

Have a wonderful week :-)

Lisa Anne said...

I want to see a photo of charm city cakes. LOL Do you live near there? i love that show.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

What a fun place! Cant' wait to see the rest of the photos...

Unknown Mami said...

I like the touristy pics!

What about: Pocketful of Pics?