Port Discovery

These pics were taken at Baltimore's Port Discovery, which is an uber-fun cross between a children's science center and children's museum. We actually went there a couple of weeks ago...yes, I'm a bit late posting these, and those of who have followed my blog have probably noticed not-so-inconspicuous absence. Sorry for being gone for a while, but as most of you moms and dads (and non-parent folk) out there know, sometimes life just takes you and it's all you can do to not fall off the ride. Any-hoo, I had at one point promised to post pics from that fun day, so here they are:

Jer gets to finally meet Curious George!...


Look, two monkeys!

Having fun with the wind gun...

"Um, let me get this straight: you want me to crawl into the big dark drain under the sink?
Where does it lead to?"...


...TO THE GIANT BATHTUB OF COURSE!

The giant bubble wand was pretty fun!


Riding the big one!

"Hello, welcome to the diner, may I take your order?"

Round 'em up boys!

Jer riding his noble steed...

ROAD TRIP!
Photobucket

3 blissful whispers...:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I LOVE Places like this. I could spend days locked in this kind of fun. You got some wonderful photos!

Katie said...

That looks like such an awesome place for kids! (and parents!)

...stopping in from SITS!

Anna said...

It looks like you had some great fun!