Small Talk Six: Pink Edition

February 6: Six of your favorite things that are pink

You can always tell when it's getting close to Valentine's Day {a.k.a. MY BIRTHDAY!}, because just about everywhere you turn is hearts, chocolates, red, and pink. I'm assuming this was the inspiration for this week's Small Talk Six. So here's my list:

My pretty pink bottle of perfume. It's called "PETAL" by Cynthia Rowley. If you have an AVON rep, ask her about this, because it smells so pretty. It has a light fresh-floral smell, subtle and elegant.

One of my favorite bracelets. I love the pink leather cord and the small pink crystals. It's very pretty, yet simple enough to pair with casual outfits. A perfect every-day accessory!
My pink Merrell Siren Sport shoes. Now, I'm not a big sneaker girl, but I love these shoes. So very comfortable and light, and the pink gives it just the right amount of femininity. They were actually on my CHRISTMAS LIST, and I was quite happy to get them!

I got this for Christmas as well: a pink Hello Kitty accessory case. My adorable son picked it out, and I use it to store my mani-pedi accessories. I just love Hello Kitty...I truly can be a little girl at heart!
Strawberry milkshakes...need I say more?
*photo courtesy of this site

Pretty pink roses...who knows, maybe I'll get a bouquet of them for V-Day! {hubby, I know you're reading this!}

If you're feeling inspired by the color pink today, come join in the fun! Just click on the SMALL TALK SIX BUTTON in the left column (you may need to scroll down just a smidge), and play along!
Photobucket

2 blissful whispers...:

Debbie said...

Happy Saturday Sharefest!
I had pink roses featured in a post this week as well. And I love that perfume bottle.

Karen said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

That bracelet is SO cute! And I love the shoes, too. I'm on the lookout for some new running shoes.