My Valentine...

To my wonderful husband, Fred, who has always been,
and always will be, my Prince Charming...


Photobucket
Freddie, thank you for bringing so much love, joy, and laughter into my life. I often wonder how you put up with my very own brand of craziness, and the only conclusion I can come up with is that you're just as crazy as I am...hence, we were definitely made for each other! I couldn't ask for a better partner in life. And life is just that much sweeter when you're married to your best friend.
I love you sweetie....


Happy Valentine's Day!

*Thank you to SHABBY PRINCESS for the awesome digital
scrapbooking papers and elements!

Photobucket

10 blissful whispers...:

Scrappy Girl said...

How sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!

Susan said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!

P.S. Your scrapbooking page is adorable!

Petite Little Bee said...

How sweet! Thanks for sharing and Happy Valentine's Day. Lia

♥ Katinka said...

Stopping by from SITS and wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day :)

Unknown Mami said...

I love the way you speak of your husband always. It is with such obvious love and admiration.

You look beautiful in that picture.

Anna said...

Happy Birthday from the four of us!

Mademoiselle Deva said...

Happy belated Vday! You look so adorable together!!!

Petula said...

That's sweet!

Kaffeine Addict said...

I have a little something for you over at my blog..
http://kaffeineaddict.com

The Sunshine Award

Enjoy x

FranticMommy said...

Sweet! Thanks for stopping by my blog on my SITS day. And what a great day it was! I don't do giveaways often (they make me crazy) but I am doing one now for a really cool kids book. Pop by and enter to win. thanks bunches!