Just call me Little Miss Sunshine!

Blog awards are so awesome! They mean so much because it comes from my blogging peers, and it's so rewarding to get that recognition. Ms. Lottie over at KAFFEINE ADDICT was sweet enough to give me this:

How cool is that!?! And it certainly did shine a bright light in my day, and my whole week. Love it! It's like Ms. Lottie knows me so well, especially that I'm all about bringing a little bit, or 'pocket-fuls' of sunshine into the lives of those I'm fortunate enough to have in my life...including YOU, my lovely reader!

KISSES ALL AROUND!
❤❤❤❤❤

Here are the rules I must follow when accepting my sweet reward:
✔ Put the logo in my post or within my blog.
✔ Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
✔ Link the nominees within my post.
✔ Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
✔ Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!
So without further ado, here are twelve BRIGHT & SHINY blogs that I nominate for this award:


So there you are folks. To the lovely blogs I've nominated, I love you all! I know how crazy busy you all can get, so it won't hurt my feelings if it takes you a while to pass this on. And for those I haven't nominated, if you know of some great blogs that you'd like to reward, please, feel free to join in the fun!
Photobucket

6 blissful whispers...:

Aunt of 14 said...

You are SO awesome!!! :) And yes, you definitely are Miss Sunshine in many ways!! :) ♥

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

You so ARE little miss sunshine. In every sense of the word. You sweet thing, you! Thanks for passing it on.

Lisa said...

Thanks for nominating me! :) I won't even be offended that you wrote my blog title backwards. ;) (I really don't care, just giving you a hard time!)

Jennifer said...

Thanks!

Unknown Mami said...

An award and a kiss!!! I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl. Thank you for spreading some sunshine!

Lisa Anne said...

SWEET!!! thank you so much!!