February Snowstorm, Part 2: Sundays in My City

Unknown Mami

I decided to post a few more pics for Unknown Mami's Sundays In My City meme. If you haven't joined in yet, go check it out. It's super fun!

So here's more pics of my city, covered in a huge, thick blanket of snow:






Check out my PREVIOUS POST to see more pics of our snowstorm!

Photobucket

11 blissful whispers...:

Lisa said...

I just saw your comment--thanks for stopping by! Your blog layout is ADORABLE and I also really enjoyed reading your about me section! I think I might just become a follower of yours! ;)

Sonya said...

Man thats alot of snow! lol

Christine @UnstructuredBliss said...

Happy Sunday! Stopping by from SITS! We only got about 10-12 inches up here - much more manageable than what you are dealing with! Hope you are dug out soon. C

The girl with the flour in her hair said...

Stopping by from SITS! Love your pictures! It's snowing here now as I type, I can only hope we get that much! :)

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Brrrrr. Hope the fireplace is burning and you're indoors enjoying some family time.

Corrie Howe said...

Okay, we got a lot of snow, on top of the six and 2 two inches we already had, but we don't have that much snow. I also have snow pictures on my post today.

ck said...

I'm feeling your pain. I'm in DC so we pretty much got the same amount of this ridiculous snow. Some of our neighbors have been skiing down the street...I think that's pushing it a little, but it's been a few days since we last saw the sidewalk.

AudreyO said...

It really is beautiful to look at though I'm certain it's no fun to deal with.

Erin said...

WOW that IS a lot of snow...I think you should have a snow WEEK!

Unknown Mami said...

I'm cold just lookin' at the pictures.

Ocean Girl said...

Wow what snow. But it is so so beautiful.