5,000 Questions...all about me!

One really awesome thing about blogging is that whenever I get stumped on what I should blog about, I seem to find ideas and inspiration on a fellow blogger's site, as is the case now. The only problem is, I had a bit of a brain fart, and I completely forgot which blog that was and who the lovely gal was that was kind enough to share, eek!! I'm usually very good about making sure I note the site and blogger that gave me the idea for a post, as I do in fact "BLOG WITH INTEGRITY" (go check out the button on the left if you wanna make sure!), but lately my noggin just hasn't been functioning properly. I'm forgetting names, dates, what time a certain homeschool group activity starts...is this the price of getting old? If it is, I'm in so much trouble... anyway, back to the task at hand...

So I was making my way through the blogosphere and saw that someone had posted a series of answers to a 5,000 QUESTION SURVEY. Now she didn't answer all 5,000 questions in one long post, thank goodness, as that would have been silly. Then I used Google to find the site that listed ALL 5,000 QUESTIONS so I could go through them a little at a time. Now some of these questions don't really apply to me, and since I am in fact the overlord of my blog, I can ignore those irrelevant inquiries. 'Cause that's just how I roll. So here goes:


So as not to overwhelm you, I've started just the first two questions...

1.Who are you?

Hmm, this one makes me feel very existential for some reason. Maybe because the coffee hasn't kicked in yet and my mind is still in a dream-like state. Well, the easiest answer would be GO READ MY PROFILE. But I'll elaborate a little bit anyway so as not to cheat my loyal readers.


I've had many names, which I know makes me sound like some international jet-setting grifter, but it's really not that glamorous. It really all stems from my mother giving three of her daughters the name MARIA {insert second name here}. I was baptized Maria Andrelita...yes, that was my whole first name, plus I had a middle name then my last name. From this, I gained the nickname Ma'an. So growing up, I was called Ma'an at home, then called Andrelita at school so that they could keep all three Maria girls straight, and now almost everyone calls me Maria, including hubby because he says Andrelita is too much of a mouthful. So now maybe you're beginning to understand why I chose the screen name MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES. And it's not just because of the whole I GREW UP WITH FOUR NAMES thing; it's more than that. I really do feel like I have Multiple Personalities because I wear so many hats: I'm a mom, wife, daughter, friend, sister. I'm a woman who at times likes to be a little girl at heart, who tries to enjoy the small and simple things in life. There are days when I do feel like I'm a plethora of beings in one mind, and they all seem to work together to create this crazy yet loving person that is me, one who puts God and family before anything else, and one who tries to see the world through rose-colored glasses. I wear every one of my hats with pride and joy, relishing every minute that I have being around people that I love and adore. So yea, I may have MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES, but they are all me, and I am all of them. {I warned you, I was feeling existential!}

2.What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?

Hmm, this one was a toughy, but I think I got it....
{1} As I stated in question one, I put God and family first before anything else.
{2} I'm fiercely loyal and protective of those I love, and I don't react well to those who would try and hurt those near and dear to my heart.
{3} I love to laugh, but am not afraid to cry; I love hard, and so I feel the sting of betrayal and just plain mean-ness much harder than most.
So that's enough of me for now, as most people can only handle me in small doses, and I don't want to scare you off. More will come later though, so be prepared. If you feel like playing along, go check out this SITE and you'll see all 5,000 questions. Have fun!

P.S. To the blogger who inspired this post, I'm truly sorry for forgetting your site name. Whoever you are, THANK YOU!!
Photobucket

3 blissful whispers...:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

LOL I thought that you really had multiple personalities when I first read your blog title. I was wondering if each of your personalities was able to share in on the blog writing! hahahaha

roadrunner201 said...

Loving the new look. I hear ya about being loyal. I'll get myself into a world of trouble if you mess with someone I love. And it is always worth it.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I loved this! I have a darling friend named Maria as well... such a good name!