Christmas-i-fication all around!

Just in case you can't tell from my new blog makeover and the title of my post, I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! My blog is Christmas-i-fied, and so is my family's humble abode. Actually, we've had our house decorated since this past Saturday, but I wanted to wait until I had my little blog was all BLING-BLINGED out to match. And voila! Thanks to the following FABULOUS sites and blogs, I was able to pull it off:

THE CUTEST BLOG ON THE BLOCK...thanks for sharing such adorable and lovely, and best of all FREE, blog backgrounds and banners. Also, I would have never been able to pull off such a successful Christmas-a-fication without the plethora of knowledge within your FREE BLOGGING SECRETS. A thousand thanks to you my lovelies, your site is a goldmine for us bloggers!

KEVINANDMANDA.COM... thanks to this lovely site, I was able to procure some UBER-cute fonts and learn how to change the font of my blog post and sidebar titles. If you've never done, but have always wanted to, go check out their TUTORIAL. It's super-easy to follow. So c'mon, go for it! But not until you've spent some time with me here...

DigiScrapDepot.com... a great place to get some quality digital freebies, from digital papers to images. See the cute little bow next to my signature? Yup, that's where I got it!

Ok, now that I've given proper shout-outs to all who've helped me with my seasonal blog makeover, how 'bout I share some pics of my house all Christmas-a-fied? Without further ado...

Our tree before all the trimmings are hung...

...and after "some" trimmings are applied.

"Don't worry mom, one more won't make it topple over."

A cute ornament my mom-in-law made for hubby when he was just a wee little boy.

Jer's favorite: a Stitch ornament he brought back all the way from Disney World.

And one of my favorites: a Mickey Mouse ornament we brought back all the way from Disney World!

Placing the angel on top of the tree...

...isn't she beautiful?

This is a very special 'Christmas Tree', purchased at a local Dollar Store.
There's a story behind this piece, one I promise to share with all of you later.


My little Nutcracker dude, standing guard over my 'Winter Cottage', whose windows glow when I light the tea light candle within.


I hope you all enjoyed seeing just how much I enjoy this time of year..and I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season as well!

Photobucket

7 blissful whispers...:

Deborah said...

Very pretty! I'm going to decorate today!!!
Have fun!

Geezees Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Love the Christmas decorations!
We just decorated yesterday...it's wonderful!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Cute Christmasification!! And I love the new blog look girl... you done good!

Christine aka Mistress of Cakes said...

Hello fellow SITSta! I need your help!

Could you vote for me in Iron Cupcake?

(I am campaigning for votes….because I put a lot of time and detail into my cupcake)

I am currently behind The Baker’s Remix……boo..L

If there is anything I can do for you in the future don’t hesitate to ask! (When I say this I am completely serious!)

Here is the link: http://mamanandgourmand.blogspot.com/2009/11/please-vote-for-me-iron-cupcake.html

Working Mommy said...

I'm not a fan of colored lights...I'm a white light type of girl...but I do LOOOOOOVE your tree!! Very nice!

~Working Mommy
Come on by, stay for a while, click the follow button and leave a comment or two!!

Jenny said...

I saw your comment on Sasha's blog and I was intrigued by the name - Multiple Personalities. Cute blog. Really Christmas-i-fied!

Lisa in Oz said...

I love your tree! I think that themed trees are beautiful, but my favorites are ones like this - colorful, bright, and full of meaningful ornaments. Love it!!!