Meet : Count Jeromy...

Yes, this is my lovely little boy transformed into a menacing adaptation of Count Dracula. He picked out the costume himself, and I was in charge of hair and face-paint (he refuses to let me refer to it as make-up). Personally, I love the hair-slicked-back look on him a lot, but I know this was just a one-time thing for him. Overall, as scary as he turned out, he's still the most adorable vampire I've ever seen. Don't you agree? So Edward Cullen, eat your heart out!

This year both Dad and I got to take him out trick-or-treating. And as usual, Jeromy managed to collect a very large amount of candy. Of course, being the responsible parents that we are, Dad and I will definitely not let him eat all those sugary sweets. We will take it upon ourselves to make the sacrifice by consuming them ourselves. All parents do that..right? Don't deny it folks! Y'all know you look forward to the candy hoarding just as much as the kids do, he he!

Now, Halloween wouldn't be complete without something VERY strange happening, and this year was to be no exception. Upon returning to his 'vampire lair', mommy and daddy went through Count Jeromy's bag of goodies to check for suspicious-looking sweets. During our investigation, we stumbled upon these:


Yes, folks, those are in fact packets of soy sauce, duck sauce, and Chinese mustard, that a neighbor so graciously gifted to our little vampire, because we all know that Chinese restaurant condiment packets are every 9-year-old vampire's dream, right? I swear, some people just amaze me!

I hope you all had a lovely Halloween!


5 blissful whispers...:

carma said...

condiments!!! that's a new and very inventive one ;-)

Your little vampire looks fab and you did an awesome job with the makeup. We are "sacrificing" here as well and helping out with the candy. All Reeses go to me :D

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Condiments??? that is stinkin hilarious!! You mean he didn't just rip em open and suck them down right there on the guy's porch?? I know I would have. (snicker)

No wedding photos?!


You could always get dressed up and pretend... lol (I'm so kidding)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Forgot to say that you can totally say Adrain is cute... he is, afterall... you crack me up!

roadrunner201 said...

Score! Condiments!!! You have got to be kidding! People;-)

Y'all did a good job with the costume! Hope a fun time was had by all!

LisaLisa said...

No way Condiments!! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. Looks like you guys had fun....he looks so cute.

Thanks SITS!!