I'll be back, I promise!


Hello my lovelies!

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update: I have been noticeably absent due to some serious transition going on in my part of the universe: my little family has moved! Though not far, we have moved into a new house, and so we are all busy little worker bees getting everything moved and settled. As I type this I'm straining to keep my eyes open, and my arms feel like lead weights, they're so sore from lifting boxes. Sooo, I will be keeping this brief, for I feel that if I stay here too long I may fall asleep at the keyboard...and believe me, you DON'T wanna me see me with my head lulled to one side, eyes closed, mouth open while drool drips down as I snore. Yea, I know, you're asking yourself why I just HAD to load you up with that image...what can I say except, sharing is caring, he he!

On that note, I will bid you a "see you soon," as I WILL be back, I promise. And I just may have some pics of our new digs to share, so stay tuned! I miss you all!



5 blissful whispers...:

Deborah said...

See you soon! It is always fun to move..Although I can say that because I haven't moved in 12 years..HEHEHE

Kim said...

Happy moving! I hope you get all settled in soon!

Miss Always Carried Away said...

and this morning I was thinking about you!!! where have you disappeared! and now I know!!!

we've missed you so come back soon!!! I miss your comments!!!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh fun!!!! I've been pretty absent too, but I can't use the excuse of moving! Wish I could help ya haul boxes... I'm very good at that... I moved a LOT growing up. I'm the best little box hauler you ever did see.

Unknown Mami said...

Welcome to your new home.