Bridge...

Now, I could start off this post with a profound apology to all my lovely blogosphere friends out there who I'm sure have noticed an obvious absence on my part. But I won't...not because I don't love you all or because I'm not sorry that I've been slacking on my blogging. It's because I know you all have been there. Right? You've all been in that part of life where it seems like everything is just thrown at you all at once, and you just don't have enough limbs to keep juggling all the balls of life, let alone have fingers available to type on a keyboard! That has been the case in "Case De Loca" for the past few weeks. And as much as I was tempted to cry my heart out on this blog to all you wonderfully understanding blog-buddies, I remembered that this was a place of bliss for me, and so I figured taking a short sabbatical was best. I am back now, although maybe not in the capacity in which I started, but I'm slowly making my way back to that.

A while back, I did post about how keeping a 'HALF-GLASS FULL' attitude can really help, and in that post, I gave my readers a glimpse of the financial stresses my family is undergoing. But, along with that, I listed the many blessings I am so grateful for. The most important of those blessings is that no matter how seemingly unbearable life can get, God always leads me/us to that 'BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS'. Or to put it plainly, he always provides a way, albeit it's not always easy to find or in the most obvious form, but nonetheless, HE never fails us, nor does HE ever leave us stranded. And once again, HE has provided that BRIDGE. My family is once again undergoing a transition, and we have been blessed with a wonderful opportunity and even more wonderful friends without whom these positive changes could not have been possible. I can't quite elaborate right now, as there are still many factors to figure out, and a few key people in my life I need to inform first before announcing to the world (can you say PARENTS?). Don't worry y'all, I promise, I will post more information later on. Oh, and just to clarify up front: NO, we are not expecting a baby! (LOL)

For now, instead of an apology-ridden post, I want this to be a post of gratitude and positivity, dedicated to you, my lovely readers, for showing me unwavering love and support, and for letting me share with you a POCKETFUL OF BLISS every once in a while. You are all lovely, and you all ROCK!



(above image courtesy of this SITE)

2 blissful whispers...:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh man, have I been there...

Don't worry about us, we love ya even if you aren't blogging daily... I keep thinking I should take a week off myself. I might just do that soon. Sometimes breaks are good for everyone! And absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I hope your transition is going well.. I'll pray that it does. Hang in there sweet girl!

Unknown Mami said...

I wish you the best.