UPDATE & Worldess Wednesday: Marvel Edition

Yea, I know, this is supposed to be a Wordless Wednesday post, but it just wouldn't feel right unless I say a huge THANK YOU to all my lovely blog friends who've expressed concerns and prayers for my community. The good news is that repairs and reconstruction are underway, however many homes are still uninhabitable. Fortunately my community is very good at rallying to help one another, so although it's a slow and tedious process, everyone is coming together to get the job done.

Ok, now on to Wordless Wednesday:

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! The pictures I post for this meme all have a story (usually a hiliarous one) to it, but instead of telling you that story, I'd love for you to tell me what you think would be a great caption for the photo(s). I know, it sounds like I'm asking you to do work. But hey, it'll be fun! And join me.... just grab the button on my sidebar and start your own Wordless Wednesday series!

October, 2005

What do you think this photo says? Please, do tell!

6 blissful whispers...:

Lisa Anne said...

OKay so he actually looks like he is trying to go to the bathroom only it just wont coome out. Either that or he's got some bad gas. Sorry I have a bad mind today.

Scrappy Girl said...

I think it says that you had an affair with Wolverine! LOL!

Unknown Mami said...

Oh my goodness, I'm stumped on this one.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I'm just glad you are safe... I'm so sorry about others that haven't been so fortunate!

Your son looks like he isn't enjoying what you made him for dinner or something... too cute!

Deva84 said...

hmmm I don't think he was quite happy when you were taking this pic! wasn't he?

I'm glad you feel safe now!

bisous. deva.

Jean L said...

Exactly what Scrappy Girl said! LOL GRRRRR Cute pic!