"Aloha, cousins!" - Polynesian Resort

These are the scrapbook pages I've recently completed:


Photos taken: October, 2008 - Disney World, Florida
Scrapped: Um, a few days ago.. yes, I'm a bit behind!

The inspiration to scrap seems to hit me in phases. Sometimes I'll go months in between completed pages, and other times I'll go whole weeks with page after completed page. I just had to share these with y'all because they are some of my favorite pics from our vacation last year. Stitch is my son's favorite Disney character, and the first thing we got to do at Disney World was meet Lilo, Stitch, Goofy, and Mickey at a character breakfast at the Polynesian Resort. And it was a great way to start an awesome vacation. I hope y'all enjoy these pics as much as I enjoyed scrapping them!


5 blissful whispers...:

Lisa Anne said...

Great job. I don't scrap book becuase I hate my handwriting. That and I don't take pictures ever or go anywhere to scrap about. LOL Wonderful job though

Scrappy Girl said...

Love those layouts! They captured the fun that you all had on your trip! I scrap in "spurts" too! I am currently working on NYC!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Okay and when you're done, and you still have that inspiration, you can feel free to come work on mine... I do not own even ONE scrapbook! Isn't that crazy? I just haven't done it... I think the idea of it sounds so lovely but then you have to actually DO it, is the thing...

So... I'll be putting my photos in a box for your convenience. Ha ha!

Deva84 said...

beautiful! nice job Hun!

Thank you for your sweet words about my girl. She does feel better. Actually I updated news on my blog. Feel welcome to vist and read it. BISOUS!

Unknown Mami said...

The pages look great!