Wordless Wednesday: The Goat


Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! The pictures I post for this meme all have a story (usually a hiliarous one) to it, but instead of telling you that story, I'd love for you to tell me what you think would be a great caption for the photo(s). I know, it sounds like I'm asking you to do work. But hey, it'll be fun! And join me.... just grab the button on my sidebar and start your own Wordless Wednesday series!

October, 2006
What do you think this photo says? Please, do tell!



13 blissful whispers...:

parentingBYdummies said...

Somebody looks hungry! Visiting from SITS today:)

WhiteSockGirl said...

Oh No! I am so not going to kiss you!

roadrunner201 said...

I don't know what it says, but it is the cutest picture in the world!

Aunt of 14 said...

That is such a darling picture!!

"Hey, between you and me... you know, kid to kid..."

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Okay I have no idea, but that photo is stinkin' CUTE!!

Adorable.


Where on earth do you find all these photos for Wednesdays? You just amaze me. Love them...

D2the4thPower said...

I said come close-ah!

Stylestance said...

I think the caption is just "Hmmmmm", because that's what they both seem to be thinking :)

Jennifer said...

"Give me some shugah!"

Very cute picture.

Lisa Anne said...

lol that is great. I have a similar picture with my son, only its biting his shorts and another one is jumping up at him and the look on his face is priceless. lol

I love the petting zoo!!

Unknown Mami said...

"Give me back my hoodie!"

Deva84 said...

Ohh he's too cute!

"Goat, I like you, you're even nice and you don't smell that bad but... no way I won't give a kiss, NOT even a small one!

You're kid is talkative:) haha

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

So cute. I think the kiddo is ready to freak because that goat is getting waaaay to close for comfort AND he's eating him. LOL

Popping in from SITS to say Good Morning!

Senora Muertos said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Very cute photo!