Wordless Wednesday: Disney Edition

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! The pictures I post for this meme all have a story (usually a hiliarous one) to it, but instead of telling you that story, I'd love for you to tell me what you think would be a great caption for the photo(s). I know, it sounds like I'm asking you to do work. But hey, it'll be fun! And join me.... just grab the button on my sidebar and start your own Wordless Wednesday series!

October 2008, Disney World, Florida
What do you think this photo 'says'? Please, do tell!

16 blissful whispers...:

thatgirlblogs said...

under the looking glass

alice's wonderland

where did I leave my keys

Mesina said...

It says:

''and here I was all excited she'd be wearing a thong''

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

You know that John Mayer song, 'Your body is a Wonderland'...

Aunt of 14 said...

Is there anything under there? (the skirt)

Jennifer said...

"Whoop, dere it is..."

Lisa Anne said...

Ummm she doesn't have any panties on under there. Come look, no really!

or

What, I'm looking for my water bottle, it's hot out and here and hey well it could he up here.

I had a really bad imagination

Transparent Mama said...

I second Lemonade Makin Mama. Great photo.

D2the4thPower said...

She really DOES have a tatoo on her booty!

Hey, I left you something on my blog!
http://d2the4thpower.blogspot.com/

Deva84 said...

"I'm just fixing your shoe!" ..."Nice legs though.."!

bisous girl!

perpstu said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hi! What a cute picture. We were in Disneyworld in March, 2008 and we're headed for Disneyland at the end of the month! It's one of my favorite places ever!

Momma G.Love said...

Well, hello there!

Becky said...

Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep.


Where could they be??

Aunt of 14 said...

Left something for you on my blog! Please come check it out!

bodoba said...

At least I remembered to lift my leg up like a lady while peeping.

Windsting said...

E. wants to know if he is looking for some bubble gum. Anna

Unknown Mami said...

Bum looker! Cheeky monkey!