Wordless Wednesday: Disney Edition, Part 2

Welcome to Wordless Wednesday! The pictures I post for this meme all have a story (usually a hiliarous one) to it, but instead of telling you that story, I'd love for you to tell me what you think would be a great caption for the photo(s). I know, it sounds like I'm asking you to do work. But hey, it'll be fun! And join me.... just grab the button on my sidebar and start your own Wordless Wednesday series!

Disney, 2008

What do you think this photo says? Please, do tell!


10 blissful whispers...:

Live.Love.Eat said...

I think I can, I think I can.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Step on the gas, Dad and you'll beat them all by this much!!

Visiting from SITS but I'm also a follower now. Love your blog.

PS--I homeschooled my daughters for 12 years. I didn't do pre-packaged curriculum and LOVED the ability to tailor their needs to their learning styles.

thatgirlblogs said...

when I was a boy, these things had a steering wheel...

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Unknown Mami said...

If you think I'm going to get into a car with an invisible steering wheel, well you are out of your mind. I'm staying right here!

WhiteSockGirl said...

Ah, girl, first that came to mind: Yeah, boys and their toys.

Mom in High Heels said...

LOL! I have a very similar photo with that exact same car. Ds loves the All Star Movie Resort (but only if we're in the Toy Story bldg). Mommy prefers something a bit more up scale; The Grand Floridian.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jennifer said...

Vrrroooommmm, Vrrrooooommmm.

Lisa Anne said...

What the............I'm speechless on this one!!

Alicia said...

OHHHH MMMYYYY!! my kids would DIE to play in that!! they are OBSESSED with toy story!