Putt-Putt-Ing Around

I'm not really sure what possessed our crazy little family to do this, but we decided to go to the miniature golf course for a round of putt-putt. Now, this in itself doesn't exactly scream out "crazy", until you factor in that it was about 92-degrees outside, and HUMID! We were looking for something fun to do outdoors that wasn't gonna cost too much money. And after finding a "2-for-1" coupon, we decided, why not? Even though we were melting and close to passing out from heat exhaustion by the end, we had a blast. We didn't bother to keep score, it's more interesting that way. And I don't care what those two boys say, I totally won... no, really I did! Ok look, you had to be there. But since you weren't, here are some photos instead:

The entrance to the putt-putt course...it's supposed to be
Spongebob's Pineapple Under the Sea, he he!

The inside of the Spongebob cave... love how they painted the inside!

Jer taking his first shot.

"Let me show you how it's done, Dad."

"Look out, guys, Mama's taking her shot."

Our goofy little family!



5 blissful whispers...:

thatgirlblogs said...

my kids love minigolf. me, not so much. you're a good mama ;)

Unknown Mami said...

I've never been miniature golfing. It looks like fun.

Lisa Anne said...

Looks like you had a blast despite the heat. Its a tad over 100 where I live and when It's this hot, I don't even like to leave the house.

MamabearMills said...

ABout the prom pic on my site...did you know Im in Vegas,,,you guessed Viva Las Vegas, which would be correct since thats where we are! hahahah GOOD JOB...or did you read my profile and know i am here?!?!

Eva Gallant said...

looks like good family fun; memories made now your kids will keep forever.

just stoppin by from SITS to say hi; hope you'll do the same.