I got my first BLOGGING AWARD!!

Talk about an awesome surprise! I'm so excited to have received the "One Lovely Blog Award" from one of my favorite blogging divas, Miss D2 at D2THE4THPOWER.

Mommy's Idea

If you haven't yet, pay her fabulous blog a visit, where she writes about her super-adorable family and shares some seriously awesome craft ideas. And just as a bonus, she's come to the dark side and embraced the 'Twilight' series, so she of course is now one my BFFs (Blogging Friends Forever)! Thanks so much Miss D2! **HUGS!** And to all my other BFFs in the blogosphere, thank you for making my blogging experience so incredibly fun, you're all inspirational, and you all rock!! I haven't been blogging for very long, and I often think that what comes out of my crazy, dorky mind isn't anything anyone would be interested, and it's so nice to be proven wrong (ok, none of you are allowed to tell my hubby that I just said that).

Now apparently there is some assembly required with this reward, and these are the instructions I got:

1. Claim your award.
2. Post it on your blog along with the name of the person who gave it to you linking it to the person's blog.
3. Pass on the award to 10 more deserving "lovely" blogs.
4. Don't forget to contact the recipients.


So, my gorgeous audience, here they are... ten LOVELY blogs. I hope you will take the time to visit them all and show them some blog love...trust me folks, you won't be disappointed!

Lemonade Makin' Mama ... Oh Miss Sasha, you are one funny, entertaining, and beautiful blogging chick! I love your take on life and how you find humor in everything, and the fabulous way you make lemonade when life gives you lemons. People, you're totally missing out if you haven't already visited her blog!

Always Carried Away ... Miss DEVA84 can be described in one word: FABULOUS! I love her take on fashion, love, art, design, and my personal favorite: chocolate..mmm! I love reading about her gorgeous travels to exotic places in Europe, and she does this all in some pretty fab shoes. If I lived near her, I'd be begging to borrow some!

It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy ... This chica is HILARIOUS! I mean, come on, who else do you know that would pimp out her hot brother in a blog post? Or who titles her post 'Cheap Panties and Produce'? I rest my case! Seriously folks, you will laugh so hard until you cry.

Wind In The Wildwood ... This is my sis-in-law's blog, and reading it is like getting a breath of fresh air every time. She loves all things nature, hand-made, and all the ways her two boys (well, three if you count my bro, the biggest kid of all) give her so much joy. I love seeing all the beautiful photos she takes of a place that is very near and dear to my hear: Alaska. And of course, seeing pics my nephews and my bro is pretty great too.

Four Seasons Farm ... Scrappygirl's blog is such a plethora of cuteness, hilarity, Twilight obsession, MIL issues (go to her blog to find out what MIL stands for), and family fun. The first time I visited her blog was 4th of July this year, and I've never left!

The One Minute Writer ... This is the blog I go to when I need an idea for a creative writing exercise. It's such a great site, complete with a one-minute timer and all. If you ever find yourself experience blogger's block (sort of like writer's blog), go here to find some great ideas.

Decor to Adore ... Ms. Laura's blog is exactly what her blog title says: all about decor that is adorable and more! I love the photos she posts of the fabulous finds she and her fellow 'gypsies' come across. She was recently the featured blogger at SITs, and you should really go see for yourself why she was picked.

Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers ... This is my go-to blog for all thinks homeschool. I love all the great ideas posted here, everything from curriculum suggestions to idle-time solutions. There is just such treasure of information on this site. And I love it when she posts about her product reviews; always so helpful when searching for new homeschool stuff.

That Girl Blogs .... I just love reading Ms. Shelly's blog, and when I do, I always make sure to empty my bladder first because I know she's gonna make me laugh so hard to the point of peeing my pants. And a grown woman who has no qualms about admitting her love for the Jonas Brothers? Oh yea, gotta love her!

Aunt of 14 ... As her name says, Auntie is the proud aunt of 14 lucky kids. And from her posts, I can tell she's totally the cool aunt (takes one to know one). Her furry babies are absolutely adorable, and I just love how she writes about their antics.

So there it is my friends, my version of an 'acceptance speech', and I hope you will all take the time to visit the lovely ladies in the above mentioned blogs. Happy blogging everyone!

11 blissful whispers...:

Scrappy Girl said...

How sweet...thank you so much...I will add it to my blog!

Lisa Anne said...

CONGRATS on the award. You deserve it. I also read D2 on a daily, she is wonderful!!

Deva84 said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You are so sweet! You made my week Hun! and how you decribed me...ahhh
and of course!!! if you lived somewhere near Switzerland I would borrow you all of my shoes!

bisous!

Lisa Anne said...

You've been tagged!! You've been tagged!!

Check out my blog to find out what that means. Thank you so much for bringing joy to my day and I love reading your blog!!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Aw shucks! For me? Thank you so very, very much!

You are a doll!

thatgirlblogs said...

Honey! That was so sweet! When I have a DEPENDS giveaway, I will swing the results in your favor. That way, you won't have to pee before reading my blog.

PS - Just put a new post up. Enjoy.

Windsting said...

You are too much. Thanks. Peace and love, Anna

Mama Mel said...

Congrats on the award! :) Have a great day!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I totally changed myself to NOT check my emails yesterday, just to see if I could do it. What a rotten day for me to have picked, as I missed OUT! Thank you for your precious wonderful words. I so do NOT deserve them, but I love them anyway. :)

You are one of my favorites of all time yourself girl... I love your blog.

Also, I have grammar issues too. I hate it when I re-read an old post (before I really spell checked etc.) and find errors. Drives me nuts.

Hope your day is lovely my friend,
Sash

The818 said...

Congrats!

MommyBrain said...

Well, it looks like you've been bestowed with an award, too! Congratulations. Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll be back to read more about you and your family.

Your blog is gorgeous and soothing!