'Fort Lincoln'

Fort Lincoln
Composed by: Jeromy

A long time ago in the West, there was a strong fort called Fort Lincoln. It had a safe with gold in it, and people were always trying to break in. But they were not successful because there were lasers and motion detectors. But one day one person was able to break in. And then she became rich, but was a Wanted person forever.

A mighty stronghold...

Come park yer wagon here, pardner!

Fort Lincoln's Sheriff

The much-sought-after gold.

Be on the lookout for the thief who robbed Fort Lincoln!



11 blissful whispers...:

Aunt of 14 said...

I used to LOVE lincoln logs and legos!!! This brings back memories...

Unknown Mami said...

That's great. You have to get that printed out in book form.

Scrappy Girl said...

Fun post!

Lisa Anne said...

I love lincoln logs. Speaking of forts and stuff, I think this year my son gets to build a mission. I'm so excited!!

Atlanta said...

I thought I followed you already! sheesh! Well I do now! lol I need to get my kids some lincoln logs. Such fun!

thatgirlblogs said...

very creative! love.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

You are so stinkin funny. We love lincoln logs around these here parts... (grin)

Cole said...

Lincoln Logs are my favorite of all the kids' toys! I do hate stepping on them though, ouch.

Transparent Mama said...

I will save our Lincoln Logs until my grandchildren use them. One of the best toys ever.

Kim said...

My husand is so excited for the days of Lincoln Logs and Legos! I sure hope they catch that thief!!

WhiteSockGirl said...

Hey! I gave you an award. Come by my place and check it out!
http://splinteredlife.blogspot.com