"6 things you can do with your body that someone else might find strange."
1. From my mother I inherited the ability to pick things up with my toes... thanks, Mom, for giving me a means to totally freak out my husband!
2. I can crack my toes..... yes, my toesies are quite talented!
3. I can bend my right pinky finger at the FIRST knuckle, not the big one in the middle.
4. I can grip the cartilage on the tip of my nose, move it back and forth and make it 'crack' or 'click'...totally freaks out my son!
5. With my hands, I can write upside down, which totally impresses my son!
6. I have a built-in security radar detector embedded in my medulla oblongata that allows me to automatically wake up in the middle night every time my son gets up in the wee hours to go potty... call it a sixth sense if you will.
You know you're dying to share the freakish things you can do with your body (the G rated version my friends!), so click the button and post your own!