Can you do that?


"6 things you can do with your body that someone else might find strange."

1. From my mother I inherited the ability to pick things up with my toes... thanks, Mom, for giving me a means to totally freak out my husband!


2. I can crack my toes..... yes, my toesies are quite talented!

3. I can bend my right pinky finger at the FIRST knuckle, not the big one in the middle.

4. I can grip the cartilage on the tip of my nose, move it back and forth and make it 'crack' or 'click'...totally freaks out my son!

5. With my hands, I can write upside down, which totally impresses my son!

6. I have a built-in security radar detector embedded in my medulla oblongata that allows me to automatically wake up in the middle night every time my son gets up in the wee hours to go potty... call it a sixth sense if you will.



You know you're dying to share the freakish things you can do with your body (the G rated version my friends!), so click the button and post your own!

13 blissful whispers...:

The Laughing Idiot said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!

The ability to sense when your son is getting up in the middle of the night - is that a blessing or a curse? Could be both depending on how much sleep you've had - I know, I've got two kids of my own.

I just had to try the pinkie thing (can't do it) and the nose thing (mine clicks) after reading those.

I have to go freak out my kids now, but I'd love it if you stopped by my place: Life Makes Me Laugh

Emma Hughes said...

Just came across your blog via sits :) happy sharefest...

I was going to join in this post but i cant think of 6 things my body does... although i too can crack my toes. it weirds people out. hehe.

love your blog. following.

Staci said...

I can do #6 too (although I wish my hubby had that sense instead of me)! Great list!

Kelly said...

great list

Jennifer said...

I can pick things up with my toes too. And I can roll the sides of my tounge up, and so can my kids, but my husband can't, which lets me know that they inherited one thing just from me!

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Sadly, I have nothing to share, yet here I am... I can bake a mean bumbleberry pie. Can that count? I just wanted to say something!

:)

You are very talented my friend. I know someone who can lick his own nose. I should have lied and said I could do that. It's a great party trick. Also kind of gross if you really think about it. Probably comes in handy though on winter ski trips with a cold... eww.

I just never know what I'm going to type. It always shocks and amazes me.

jacjewelry said...

Quite an impressive list! I don't think I can do any of the six things you listed (well, I suppose I wouldn't know about the last one just yet). I am trying to figure out even one weird thing I do and am drawing blank! Oh, I know. I can hold and carry around a glass or even a tray full of food on my head. It is flat, so things don't fall of.

Mama Mel said...

Ummm... I think we're related. Except for #6 (my son is still in diapers), This sounds like it should be my list... seriously! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day! :)

Scrappy Girl said...

I can touch my tongue to the tip of my nose! Ooh...I change my mind...if I was willing to wear toe socks I would totally rock those cupcakes...how cute!

Genny said...

No wonder you can still do cartwheels! You are pretty flexible...:) I think it's cute that your son gets a kick out of your tricks.

valentine said...

i am always cracking my toes, drives the hubs insane.

Pam said...

Lol! My daughter cracks her toes as often as possible to drive her brother up the wall.

Marina said...

ha ha hilarious! I love the inbuilt radar esp!!


Marina (SITS)
http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/search/label/BTSC%20Giveaways-Back to School Giveaway Carnival Day 4