Wordless Wednesday: Debut Edition


This is my first posting for Wordless Wednesday, and I want to add something fun to it. The pictures I post here all have a story (usually a hiliarous one) to it, but instead of telling you that story, I'd love for you to tell me what you think would be a great caption for the photo(s). I know, it sounds like I'm asking you to do work. But hey, it'll be fun! So c'mon, join in!

In this photo Jeromy is about ten months old...

What do you think this photo 'says'? Please, do tell!


12 blissful whispers...:

Lisa Anne said...

This is so cute.

I'm ready for college mom, I got my Ramen San Francisco State here I come!

Scrappy Girl said...

Such a great ad for Ramen noodles.

Pam said...

The picture is too cute. I think he's saying, "I'll make lunch today, Mom!"
Nice to meet ya, sits-ta! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Aunt of 14 said...

With his shirt that way... I am inclined to think he is trying to be like Mommy. "Ramen OK for dinner tonight, Mom?"

Jennifer said...

"I want some noodles... at the beach."

Thanks for stopping by my WW - Baby Girl held the camera down and then leaned over it. Kids have a unique perspective. I would have never thought of that.

Penelope said...

That is sooo cute! He is saying "I know I'm cute, look at this body, now make me some noodles".

smile steady said...

With that face, I would guess "Seriously? Ramen again? Work with me here!"

It's All Good said...

"My clothes will rip off like the Hulk if you don't make me some noodles WOMAN!" =)

thanks for visiting my blog, NOW MAKE ME SOME NOODLES! haha

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Hot summer night, loves his noodles, and they make a fun crunchy noise so they are even more fun to play with!

What a cutie pie.

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

This is the latest dance craze. It's called "Rockin' Ramen"!

Becky said...

"ready freddy!"

He's got his shirt tuck up and his favorite snack for you to make;)

Mama Mel said...

"Baby hit me one more time... with ramen!" :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and entering my first giveaway! Have a great day! :)