We all have a Superhero in us...or 2...or 3...maybe 4?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you one of the most daring and brave superheroes of our time:
Mr. Incredible-Bat-Mighty Mouse-Jedi!

He possesses Mr. Incredible strength and the stealth of a Bat-Man....

along with the speed of a Mighty Mouse, and his trusty Jedi Light-Saber!

So watch out villains! A new Superhero is in town!

What's your inner Superhero?

15 blissful whispers...:

BJ_Mama said...

That is too much! I love it! At least no one can say he isn't creative.

Courtney D said...

Ohhhh.. I am, as of this moment, putting all crime-sprees on hold. I would NOT want to tangle with this super-hero!

*Your blog is A.Dorable!! I'm just so drawn to the colors and cute little flowers *wink*... Great minds. for sure. Very nice to meet you :)

B.o.B. said...

Too freakin' cute! He's got all the right stuff.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, SITSta.

Morgan said...

Thanks for stopping by my digs today! Your son is tooooo cute!!!!!

Night Owl Mama said...

WOooo whoooooo whens the new comic book comic out, cartoon perhaps.
Aren't kids great luv the look he gave you in the last pic that is a good :)

Lisa Anne said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA I love kids and their costumes. This really made my day a whole lot better.

Thank You!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Love it. Who says we have to be one superhero at a time. Way to be efficient!!!!!

Thanks for your visit!!!!!!

Annie said...

oh my...he is TOO cute. dont you just love their imagination?!?

thanks for stopping by my blog today! i LOVE the layout and style of yours! I'll be back :)

Yankee Girl said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I would feel so safe to have him as a superhero in this country!

dddiva said...

hahaha we'll be the first in line to buy the action figure.
Are you beating off the agents wanting to produce the live action?

Genny said...

Too cute! He looks so proud!

Scrappy Girl said...

How fun...love a kid with an imagination! However the scrapper in me kept trying to see the scrap stash behind him...LOL!

Becky said...

what a handsome super hero, lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and on my FB day! Sorry it has taken me SO long to get back to you! You will LOVE it when your day comes;)

Mama Mel said...

How cute! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

jacjewelry said...

What great pictures! Love his costume - too cute!!!