I've still got it!

Jeromy: "Mom, watch me do a cartwheel!"



Mom: "That's great Jer!"

Jeromy: "Can you do a cartwheel, Mom?"

Mom: "I used to do them all the time when I was a kid."

Jeromy: "So you can't do them anymore?"

Mom: "I'm not sure...well, only one way to find out!"

Mom bravely hands Jeromy the camera.....warms up her arms...and then....
Oh yea! I've still got it!
(Along with sore arms and legs!)

15 blissful whispers...:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Oh, I fell for that one last summer and felt like I pulled every muscle in my thigh at the end! Good for you, you've still got it!

Scrappy Girl said...

I can still do one too...unfortunately it is hard on the wrists to lift my butt over...ouch!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

What a COOL mom!

Lisa Anne said...

Thank you for the comment. Aren't kids great. I love the pictures. I have to get a camera to take better pics. I'm new to the blog world so I'm just learning all this. Anytips on how to personalize my page is greatly appreciated. SOmeone should blog about that. =)

Genny said...

You go! I absolutely LOVED this post. I used to do gymnastics and this makes me want to run outside and do a cartwheel too. Maybe I will, once my knee heals.

Have a great day!

Lisa Anne said...

Thanks for the link to customize my website. Your the best!!

CCW said...

Oh yeah, you've got it! Thanks for stopping by My Half-Glassed Life -- come back and play anytime :-)

The Redhead Riter said...

LOL!

Way to go!

Amy said...

I love your blog it's beautiful...thanks for the tip on where to find a new blog template...I found a new one, and LOVE it...have a great NE Monday night from a fellow SITSer

Colleen said...

So fun! Sometimes you just have to kick back and be a kid again. Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words.

roadrunner201 said...

Wow! That is awesome! I never could do one.

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I hope to home school, too when this little boy is older.

Krafty Kristy said...

LOL This is great. I hope when my daughter is old enough to do a cartwheel I can too.

Genny said...

I've got a link to this post on my blog today. Loved it and had to share!

Just Be Real said...

How awesome!

Aunt of 14 said...

*giggles hilariously* you sure do still got it with the cartwheels!