We will never forget...

This Memorial Day we honor those of you who selflessly gave all for the preservation of the very ideal that is America, and for the freedom of all her citizens.  To the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country...we will never forget you.  

*photo courtesy of this Site

For all Veterans who have served in the past... we are grateful to you.

My dad:  Andres N. Fajardo
Petty Officer First Class
United States Navy, Retired

To those still serving in the Armed Forces...we thank you and pray for your safe return home.

*photo courtesy of this Site

4 blissful whispers...:

jacjewelry said...

Powerful images. Beautiful photo of the Vietnam Wall and Washington Monument!

Multiple personalities.. said...

Thanks!

jacjewelry said...

Thanks for your offer to help! What is your e-mail address, so that I can send you the Sale picture? Thanks so much!

jacjewelry said...

I guess you can just copy it right off my blog, duh... Please let me know if you want me to e-mail it though! Thanks again!!!