A bloggers work...

UPDATE:  Since I've initiated my "blog makeover," I'm finding that some of my post pictures are mysteriously disappearing.  I will be working to restore them as soon as possible.  In the meantime...sorry for the empty spaces!


As you can tell my blog has undergone a bit of a makeover.  I've always had a bit of a short attention span, hence my inability to just leave things be!  I hope you all like the new theme, and ask that you bear with me as I continue to update and polish it.  Unfortunately, due to some kind of freakish technical error, somehow all past comments on my posts have disappeared..eek!  Oh well, life will go on... free free to leave any tips or comments!  Thanks!

2 blissful whispers...:

Andre said...

You are a freak

Multiple personalities.. said...

Why thank you Andre!